Workwear Wholesaler (Yhama Group Pty Ltd.) is a wholesaler not a retailer – any purchase from us is acknowledged as the clients agreeing to all terms and conditions stated below.
* Orders delivered that may be missing items – Shortages must be notified within 48 hours of receipt of the goods , these items are then either put on back order and dispatched when available or Workwear Wholesaler will refund in full the unit price for the missing item only .
* Workwear Wholesaler has the sole legal right to determine to refund, back order or supply new or replacement items on any order that is delivered with missing or incorrect items
* Workwear Wholesaler always will endeavour to deliver all orders as requested on time but are not responsible or legally liable for any delays in delivery to the Customer .
* Workwear Wholesaler reserves the right to adjust the final invoice to include freight expense and any additional fees not shown on this site.
* Prices for our products are subject to change without notice.
* Workwear Wholesaler in the rare event of incorrect goods being sent is not in any way legally liable for any compensation claims or expenses occurred by the Customer. Full responsibility remains with the Customer to ensure goods are as ordered prior payment of any invoice or commencing or commissioning any third party to proceed with any associated activity with enhancing or decoration of these goods. Workwear Wholesaler will in such a event only be liable for any courier or postage costs in the return of goods or costs in refunding the Customer for the return of these goods. Once any goods are received back into the dispatch warehouse in the condition as sent will a credit issued for the value of goods as invoiced, this sum only will be refundable to the Customer.
* Workwear Wholesaler must be notified in writing by the Customers the intention to return goods within 7 business days of receipt and the return must be authorized by Workwear Wholesaler in writing with the issuing of the Return Authorisation number(RA) before return.
* Workwear Wholesaler shall not accept the return of goods unless such goods are returned to our warehouse within 7 business days of the receipt of the Return Authorisation number(RA).
* Goods returned must be accompanied with the Return Authorisation number(RA).
* The Customer will be responsible for all charges and costs incurred in the return of goods
* Credit claims for shortages must be notified to Workwear Wholesaler in writing within 48 hours of receipt of the goods .
* Workwear Wholesaler shall not accept or agree to a credit claim where the Customer has had the goods delivered to the Customers nominated printer or embroiderer or any third party.
* Workwear Wholesaler accepts no risk liability on any order sent to a third party.
* Workwear Wholesaler shall not accept or agree to a credit claim once artwork has been approved by the Customer on any stock items where we have had the goods delivered to the our nominated printer or embroiderer or any third party – decoration costs only would be fully refundable.
* Goods decorated are not eligible for return under any circumstances – Workwear Wholesaler reserves the right to determine what action to take on any goods provided to the Customer which in the rare occasion may be incorrectly decorated or not as ordered to either credit or replace.
* Goods sent as ordered are not returnable under any circumstances unless incorrect style, incorrectly sized or damaged goods have been received by the Customer.
* Discontinued stock items are not eligible for return under any circumstances.
* Goods returned will must be in the original condition as sent including packaging, labels, tags otherwise they will not be accepted for credit.
* A 10% or $20.00 + gst which ever is the greater sum restocking/administrative charge will be applied on any refund on all returned goods.
* Credit card fees are non-refundable under any circumstances.
* Risk in the goods shall pass to the Customer at the date of dispatch and the Customer shall if deemed necessary insure all goods that are at its risk.
* Workwear Wholesaler accepts no risk liability on any order sent to printer or embroiderer or any third party.